So I was tagged by my blogger friend Dre over at So She Writes By Miss Dre to write 11 facts about me that you didn’t know. I will give you 11 facts about No Boiz Allowed. I will then answer the 11 questions from Dre and tag 11 of other bloggers. =) Enjoy…
1. No Boiz Allowed was launched on March 19, 2011 (yes, 1 year is approaching)
2. But was thought of and planned out a full year prior
3. No Boiz Allowed has more MALE supporters than FEMALE. Ironic right?
4. No Boiz Allowed (dot com, twitter and facebook) up until this point has been ran by one person.
5. I work to encourage others, motivate and inspire women DAILY!
6. No Boiz Allowed’s Logo was inspired by a STAMP and thought of by a dear from of mine
7. No Boiz Allowed’s blogs are written and scheduled one week in advance
8. Girl Talk will be featuring videos hosted on No Boiz Allowed TV (youtube) discussing all topics that YOU as a woman can relate to (stay tuned)
9. No Boiz Allowed Sponsored 5 Events between March 2011-December 2011 in the city of Las Vegas, NV
10. No Boiz Allowed gave away over 20 Giveaways between March 2011-December 2011
11. No Boiz Allowed credits all pictures, blogs and works of art that belong to others. If it isn’t credited, it belongs solely to NBA.
1. Who is your favorite author?
My favorite author currently, well I can’t choose just one but – Enitan Bereola, Rhonda Burns, Eric Dickson, Shanel Cooper-Sykes & Robert Kiyosaki
2. What is the best career advice you’ve ever been given?
Times change but the goal remains the same. & Just Do It (shout out to Nike for that one)
3. What is the best relationship advice you’ve ever been given?
A relationship consist of 2 people. You both have to create your own rules within your relationship.
4. What is your favorite song?
I’m the type of girl that hears a song and every song is “my song” lol but one of my faves that popped in my head just now is Ordinary People – John Legend
5. Do you have any bad habits you’re not afraid to admit? Share one with me!
Being too nice to the wrong people and FOOD are my bad habits! (I’m eating right now. smh)
6. If you could give your 16 year old self one bit of advice, what would it be?
Just LISTEN. You don’t know it all.
7. What is your favorite restaurant?
-sigh- I said FOOD is my bad habit so I have quite a few. LOL in Las Vegas, NV – Hash House A Go Go, Kona Grill, Peppermill. California – Round Table Pizza
8. Where do you go to escape from “reality”?
I’ve made my apartment a whole COMFORT ZONE so that is definitely my escape. Every room is relaxing, peaceful, clean and inspiring.
9. Tell me about the one friend you’ve had the longest.
2 of my closest friends, Jessica (bff) and Maxine (sister). We’ve all been friends for 10+ years. Share memories, tears, laughs, fights and everything you can imagine. But they are amazing supporters, mothers and great energy to have in my life after all of these years.
10. Are you happy?
At this moment in my life, I’m the happiest I’ve ever been. I have managed to find myself and be able to embrace myself when I am a lone. I can keep myself company and be okay with that. I know who I am, confident in my work and abilities, my friends and family are living strong and I strive to make someones day everyday. Happiness is an understatement.
11. Name one thing that makes you smile.
-Post these rules on your blog
-You must post 11 random things about yourself.
-Answer the questions set for you in their post.
-Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
-Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
-You legitimately have to tag 11 people but if you don’t know 11 bloggers, tag as many as you can.
1. What’s Your Zodiac Sign?
2. What’s the longest relationship you’ve ever been in?
3. How many pair of shoes do you own?
4. Name 2 women that inspire you
5. Favorite Movie
6. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of “Self Love”?
7. Where is the best place you have traveled to and why?
8. Favorite fragrance?
9. Silver or Gold?
10. If you are not already married, do you see marriage in your future?
11. What were your New Years Resolution? Did you stick with it/them?