Yes, it’s November already. Hopefully you all had a fun and safe Halloween (for those who celebrate). Now it’s time to kick the rest of our 2012 Goals into high gear. The next time we look up, we’ll be celebrating New Years. And the last thing I want any of you to do is to regret not accomplishing certain tasks. There are a few Contest and Challenges taking place as we speak. For one, it’s still not too late to join Kimberly Luxe in her Reset Your Life Challenge. The purpose is for each individual to let go of negativity, analyze one’s life and goals and to get to know yourselves better.
Also today marks Day 1 of my Box Tops For Education Fund your School Contest. The goal is to bring awareness to Box Tops For Education and to encourage the participants to get into the habit of giving back to their communities.
I hope you challenge yourself to participate in one, if not both. They are both for the greater good. One for self, the other for your communities.
- Our lives improve only when we take chances – and the first and most difficult risk we can take is to be honest with ourselves. – Walter Anderson
- If you are not doing good with what little you have, depend upon it the more money you get the more selfish you would become…If your real desire is to do good, there is no need to wait for money before you do it. - James Allen
- Pursue, keep up with, circle round and round your life, as a dog does his master’s chaise. Do what you love. Know your own bone; gnaw at it, bury it, unearth it, and gnaw it still. – Thoreau
NBzA MINI ASSIGNMENTS ||
Let’s work on being honest with ourselves this month. I want all of you to challenge yourselves to 3 things for the Month of November.
1. NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF. If it doesn’t align with your wants, needs and authentic self, it’s okay to say no. If you have to second guess why you’re doing something, say no. Ask yourself “is this worth my time?” “does this represent me in a respectful way?”, if the answer is no… then the answer is no!
2. GIVE MORE THAN YOU ARE WILLING TO RECEIVE. Practice giving. If a stranger asks you for $1.00, give him $2.00. Pay for the strangers lunch that is behind you in line. Open someone’s door. Smile and speak up first.
3. DO SOMETHING NEW. What is something you have always wanted to do but always made an excuse or never found the time? Dust off your Bucket List and let’s get to
work fun. The problem is, we spend so much time trying to accomplish goals, we forget to take an hour out of our day to just have fun, smile, laugh, be grateful and LIVE. Never forget to live. Last month I went Go Kart Racing and Miniature Golfing. Two things I’ve never done but always wanted to and it was sooo worth the memory.
CHECK OUT SOME GREAT READS FROM MY AFFILIATES||
A Motivational Workout Playlist [ So She Writes By Miss Dre ]
Modern Female Traveler – Must Have Carry On Essentials [ Kimberly Luxe ]
Pearls Of Wisdom – Know Thyself According To Beyonce’ [ Chymere Anais ]